Location - Tilbury
Salary - £35,000 to £40,000
Are you a Manufacturing Coordinator looking for a new opportunity? If you're looking to progress your career, contribute your experience and add value to a reasonably young electric truck manufacturing organisation, click apply today.
As a Manufacturing Coordinator, you will be working in a team supporting manufacturing engineers working in a fast-paced production environment working with products from initial concept through to installation and launch. With growth comes future progression. Does this sound like you?
- Delivering the planning and implementation of new and major changes to vehicle assembly and test lines
- Support on-time delivery of safe, robust assembly processes and equipment to safety, quality, and cost expectations
- Converting 3D Cad models to multiple formats and manage the distribution to suppliers and vendors
- Support the team by helping to create and support the creation and management of manufacturing procedures
- Very organised and able to ensure that they gain buy in from the engineers to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project)
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential, as is the ability to achieve results by meeting deliverables / commitments.
- Quality tools - experience in the use of quality tools widely used in the Automotive Industry ensuring compliance to TS 16469 and 1S014001 would be of benefit but not essential
- Ideally, educated to Degree level, but predominately the right person should be a dynamic team member who is energised and has experience in creating a team environment
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Manufacturing Coordinator position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.