Are you a qualified/QBE Accountant looking for a new challenge? Jefferson Wells are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join a Global Defence & Security contractor on a 12 Month FTC to provide efficient financial management, planning & reporting, ensuring compliance with company & statutory standards.
The client are a centre of excellence in research & development and use some of the worlds most cutting edge technology to offer experimentation facilities, engineering & technical expertise. Working across land, sea & air, the business specialise in cyber & digital resilience, Information advantage, training & mission rehearsal and target systems to name a few.
The purpose of this role is to deliver timely and accurate delivery of outputs to the required standards and performance levels. You will be business partnering across business finance teams and group to optimise & standardise working practices and financial reporting.
What are we looking for?
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA or MAAT Qualified Accountant
- Experience of business partnering with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting & financial reporting.
- Advanced excel user
What will I be doing?
- Review of monthly management account packs, ensuring accuracy & integrity ready for Audit review
- Lead and support budgeting, forecasting & planning process
- Reviewing of statutory packs, ensuring output is reliable and technically compliant with regulatory requirements
- Supporting treasury with hedging, cash flow & intercompany accounting
If this sounds like the role, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.