Location: Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Shift pattern: Continental - 4 on, 4 off
Starting rate - up to £19.83 per hour + 33% shift premium
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician that would be interested in joining a FTSE 250 organisation? Our client is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn and develop their skills. If you are currently working in a machine maintenance role and want to expand your skills, apply today.
As a Maintenance Technician, you should be experienced within a manufacturing or industrial environment. Are you familiar with a variety of manufacturing related equipment? Are you electrically and mechanically adept? Click apply.
Our client is looking for someone to work closely with a team member to ensure fast, reliable and trustworthy reactive and preventative maintenance activities.
- Planned and preventative service and repairs on all electrical and mechanical equipment
- Install and test safety of new plant equipment
- Shut down and start up all site equipment with safety at the front of mind
- Maintain a safe and effective work environment
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment is necessary
- Level 3 diploma/NVQ in Electrical and/or mechanical discipline is needed
- Understand and be able to perform several tasks within the team
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Maintenance Technician position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.