Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 7:00am - 3:45pm, Friday: 7am - 11:45am.
Plenty of overtime available. Saturdays paid x 1.5 and Sundays x 2.
Benefits Include: Competitive Salary, Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Market-leading pension contributions
Are you moulding machine operator looking for a permanent role in a supportive team environment with excellent career progression opportunities? Would you like to work for a global leader in the Energy Sector, working on the manufacture of cutting-edge products?
In this role you'll be operating compression and injection moulding machines. Whilst we do value relevant experience, full training can be provided. Most importantly we're looking for someone with a strong eye for detail, good work ethic and able to work well in a team.
- Operating compression and injection moulding machines
- Interpreting Engineering drawings
- Inspecting and packing finished products
- Segregating defective products
- Loading and unloading of machines
- Injection / Compression Moulding experience is preferred but not essential
- Patient and a strong eye for detail
- Good work ethic and ability to work well in a team
Apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this role.