A Leading Energy Engineering organisation based within South Gloucestershire is seeking an experienced Logistics and Import/Export Specialsit to join there team. The role will play an important part within both flagship projects and oversee product coming into the facility from manufacturing facilities both nationally and internationally alongside organising the Export of products to site globally.
- Be the Centre logistics focal point. In this role, manage the movement requests coming from Vendors, Centre internal functions and Worldwide customer locations.
- For incoming shipments, Validate and Greenlight Commercial invoices.
- Be responsible for ensuring all import and export duty tariff codes and DG status are correctly applied to incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Monitor shipment execution, track shipment movements and manage deviations with our logistics suppliers while keep internal stakeholders updated.
- Issue Broker clearance instructions for goods clearance at the border
- For outgoing shipments, get competitive quotes for by reaching out various vendors
- Ensure full compliance of transports with the international transport regulations.
- Manage international or domestic logistics movements ensuring compliance with Schlumberger policies and processes as well as local regulations including but not limited to finance, personnel and QHSE.
- Ensure proper storage of electronic documents in the system.
- Coordinate with TCC team for any issues identified with regards to shipment from customs point of view
- Complete Import and Export declaration documents electronically to CHIEF
- Complete FSD at end of each month electronically to CHIEF
- Complete BOD at end of throughput period.
- Good and Clear communication skills to interact with Freight forwarders, Vendors, internal stake holders and Clients worldwide.
- Good Time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work at hand and Multitask if needed.
- Attention to Detail
- High sense of responsibility and accountability as the job involves dealing with government declarations