Lead IT Project Manager - Finance
6 MONTH CONTRACT
£600 Per Day PAYE
Hybrid working model
Coventry - Ansty Park
- Manage relationships with the major stakeholder groups (a project sponsor or executive, often a senior representative of the user community, and IT leaders and sub-functions within IT) and the Project Board (includes presentations and recommendations for decisions). The major stakeholder groups are often represented by an executive, so executive communication skills are essential. This aspect of the job requires skilled relationship management, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Perform budgeting, planning, scheduling, and financial management (must understand financial analysis methods and must be conversant with financial topics).
- Manage the resources required for a project and follow through with actuals such as spending (capital or expense) and labour (time tracking).
- Orchestrate the work of the entire project team.
- Prepare presentations, plans, and project artefacts to communicate IT project information.
- Act as a facilitator for constructive meetings related to a project.
- Guide communications and organizational change. Since virtually all projects create change, the project manager must be a skilful leader and communicator for effective change.
- Work with IT service transition colleagues, user representative(s), business process owners, and others to ensure effective change.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Degree in IT, Business or Finance
- Substantial experience in managing multiple sub-functions of an IT organisation
- Clear and thoughtful leadership abilities
- Ability to coach & mentor others
- The detailed and structured approach
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships
- BlackLine, Azets, Celonis or High Radius knowledge.