Lead Sales & Proposals Specialist
Hybrid Working Considered - office based in Stafford (West Midlands)
Negotiable dependant on suitability
Ownership of the Grid Automation Bids for UK, Ireland and Nordics region. Primary role is to manage timely delivery of high quality, accurate, competitive value - adding propositions to clients and to drive the resources necessary to win bids.
All propositions to clients need to be strictly aligned with Grid Solutions, Region and PL strategies and processes, in particular the risk assessment and tender validation instructions and to use the relevant live up to date tendering tools in force at any particular time.
- Co-ordinating with all external and internal customers is key
- Interfacing with the operations and engineering teams of Grid Automation and, also the other Grid Solutions businesses within both UK & World-Wide is critical
- Management of the tender to operations handover; and also management of feedback from operations teams once projects are delivered is critical in order to fine-tune subsequent offers to clients
- Working closely with the Sourcing team in order to optimise the cost of the 3rd party material and services
- Responsible for preparation of all EA Cost Sheets, adherence to Approval GRIP/RAMS process, Project Risk Analysis, cash curves, Contribution Margin forecasts and offer presentations in preparation for Commercial Approval
- Undertaking discussions (TAC) with Grid Automation Senior Management Teams (internal) and external customers
- Engineering Degree with relevant commercial qualifications
- Relevant commercial experience, especially in working to achieve challenging commercial targets in terms of order intake and gross margin
If this role sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration!