Junior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, UK
Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Set Training and Progression Plan
Are you a Junior Mechanical Engineer seeking an exciting new opportunity in the energy sector with aspirations for career advancement? Join our team, a renowned global leader delivering cutting-edge technology and services to the Energy industry.
We're searching for passionate and ambitious Mechanical Engineers to join our dynamic engineering team. In this role, you'll play a pivotal part in designing and manufacturing electrical and hydraulic connectors. You'll also have the chance to contribute to a groundbreaking new product line that leverages the latest in technology
What's in it for you?
Career Growth: Explore endless growth opportunities within our organization. We prioritize your professional development and advancement.
Innovative Projects: Dive into groundbreaking endeavours like Carbon Capture, Geothermal and Fiber Optic projects, working with cutting-edge technology.
Guided Excellence: Receive comprehensive on-the-job training, mentorship, and continuous support to excel in your role.
Work-Life Balance: We value your well-being. Enjoy a hybrid working model and access to wellbeing services for a harmonious work-life balance.
Relocation Support: For candidates relocating, we provide assistance to ensure a seamless transition for you and your family.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to review requirements, specifications, and designs, ensuring alignment with project goals and standards.
- Contribute to launching new products by overseeing the design process from concept generation to product commercialisation. Coordinate with various teams to ensure timely and successful product launches.
- Take ownership of the design processes, driving innovation and efficiency throughout the entire lifecycle of product development. Implement best practices and methodologies to streamline workflows and improve product quality.
- Work closely with international teams to exchange ideas, share best practices, and collaborate on projects. Leverage diverse perspectives and expertise to enhance the design and development process.
*Upon joining the position, you will receive a comprehensive training plan to support your professional growth and success.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent HND/HNC in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer-Aided Design would be preferred. Candidates with relevant experience will also be considered, even if you don't possess formal qualifications.
- Proficiency in industry-standard software such as Creo (Pro E) or SolidWorks, along with capability in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is desirable.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth, with a dedication to advancing your career and a passion for intricate Mechanical design.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities to conveying ideas effectively through written and verbal communication.
If you're excited about this opportunity, apply now! Our recruitment team will reach out to discuss the next steps with successful applicants.