Junior HRBP/HR Generalist - Global Semiconductor Business
UK/Ireland - Headquartered in Crawley
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme + Career Progression + Healthcare + Insurances + Other Company Benefits
Are you a HR Generalist or Junior Human Resources Business Partner looking for an exciting new position within a Global, industry leading business offering fantastic career progression opportunities and the chance to work on a variety of European level projects? You will join a welcoming team of HR professionals across the UK, Ireland & Belgium and support across a range of key areas such as Payroll, Talent & Development, Global Mobility and Compensation & Benefits.
This business, originally from Japan, is a market leading Semiconductor company with operations across 7 countries in Europe. Semiconductors are around us all the time in phones, laptops and other everyday electronic devices, and this business provides the means for manufacture for some of the most well-known electronics companies around the world.
- Champion and support managers with the performance review process to ensure a culture of high performance.
- Administering new starters, leavers and employee changes, ensuring that HR Information Systems are up to date.
- Support with Global Mobility as the company expands as per planned growth in 2024 & 2025.
- Preparation of HR related correspondence including contracts of employment, letters, and associated documentation to support the employment of people within the organization.
- Deliver informative and comprehensive onboarding plans and corporate inductions, updating content of inductions as required.
- Ensure the provision of accurate information to staff about insurances and provide guidance for all cases of retirement and associated benefits in the UK.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent work experience) with HR Generalist experience looking to progress into a HRBP position.
- A second European language is advantageous but not essential.
- Advance working knowledge of MS Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Workday experience beneficial, but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of employment and immigration legislation.
If this role sounds like it could be for you please click apply and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.