IT Project Manager
Duration: 6 months with extensions
Rate: £600 - £700 a day Inside IR35 - Umbrella
Location: Remote working - Required to travel to NHS hospital sites in the Midlands (20%-30% travel to site required)
The IT Progect Manager owns the programme management and implementation for HCD solutions in Europe, including sales order review; project planning, technical design/layout, contractor interface, submission of documentation; resource coordination, installation execution and potential issues resolution. In this role you will utilise your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business go.
- Plan and implement projects at various customer work sites in the UK, including the activities of staff and subcontractors
- Primary customer contact for the duration of each project. May commission, resolve specification issues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate/coordinate with staff as appropriate
- Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets
- Manage a network of resources (including contractors) in support of project execution.
- Take part in the writing of reports that describe the results of a project
- Participate in the development of proposals for projects
- Manage the project budget and time-line and ensure the resources are available to complete the project within budget and on time in order to meet customer obligations
- Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
- Negotiate change orders with the customers
- Professionally represent the company during all customer communications
- Lead a varied staff that will include employees, customers, partner companies, or subcontractors
- Previous experience in the software industry, preferably software services
- Previous experience in IT Systems implementations for hospitals and health-care organisations, IT systems projects with the NHS
- Previous experience in Cardiology and Radiography IT environment is highly desriable
- Ability to work independently and prioritise multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations
- Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- Demonstrated customer service experience working in a clinical environment
- Fluent in English
- Can instruct others on processes and procedures.
- Advises the customer on most favourable outcome, anticipates potential issues to proactively circumvent issues.
- Adapts to exceptions and develops new procedures and workarounds for others to use.
- Resolves issues pertaining to scope, schedule and budget, or drive change management
- Can instruct others on processes and procedures. Advises the customer on most favourable outcome, anticipates potential issues to proactively circumvent issues.
- Adapts to exceptions and develops new procedures and workarounds for others to use. Resolves issues pertaining to scope, schedule and budget, or drive change management. Defines quality requirements.
- Modifies processes to simplify.
If this position is of interest, please submit your CV for review.