Job title - IT Infrastructure Delivery PMO
Location - Barnsley/Yorkshire/Remote
Rate - Up to £330 PAYE or Umbrella £423
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Delivery PMO to join their team in the Barnsley office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months.
Digital Business Automation (DigiBA) is an integral part of Enterprise Services, ITID. DigiBA are responsible for Globally delivering scheduling requirements at the quality and pace warranted by the business whilst maintaining the integrity of the scheduling environments. Our aim is to provide the workload automation capabilities to facilitate DevOps and Agile practices both internally and externally and administer the end-end governance and oversight for all scheduling products.
The role will provide general PMO duties aligned to DigiBA's portfolio of technical project delivery. This will include producing dashboard reporting, tracking the financial position of the portfolio and working closely with the Technical Delivery Managers on all aspects of Project Management.
The role will also drive changes to improve the ability of project estimating and resource management.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Experience of PMO activities to demonstration key control of the portfolio
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, and under own initiative with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Knowledge of working Agile and deep understanding of Project Management disciplines.
- Previous experience of introducing accurate estimating techniques.
- Previous experience of resource management to help drive tighter control across the teams.
Desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Jira & Confluence
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at