Job Title: Invoice to Cash Project Manager
Rate: £425 day rate
Duration: 6 months
The Invoice to Cash Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of a suite of improvements to the processes and systems of the Invoice to Cash team within the Finance Shared Services Centre. The I2C Project Manager will work with the Global I2C Lead and the operational I2C Managers to deliver the roll-out of a collections and dispute management solution. They will also be responsible for the delivery of a number of smaller change initiatives from the Continuous Improvement register. The result will be a measurable improvement in the time it takes to collect and allocate cash.
- Project Delivery - Accountable for the delivery of key system projects such as the implementation of a Collections and Dispute Management system
- Continuous Improvement - Enable increases of FSSC effectiveness and efficiency through continuous improvement
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
- Relevant operational experience in collections, credit risk, dispute management, query resolution, controls, and reporting.
- Functional experience in systems re-engineering, finance shared services or BPO
- Extensive experience of accounts receivable, collection and dunning tools, service desk ticketing tools and other I2C solutions. Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Strong Finance process, controls and systems knowledge
- Strong project management and change management experience
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication techniques across a variety of audiences
- Experience of working with remote teams across multiple locations.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis and reconciliations.
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience