Duration: 9 Months
Rate: £17.63 p/hour PAYE
My client is looking for an experienced Inventory controller with knowlege of SAP and warehouse or logisitcs background.
· Analyse and identify opportunities for future business process improvement.
· Ensure warehouse business processes are compliant with the company and standards.
· Ensure any process changes are fully tested and deployed.
· Maintain the SAP warehouse material master field ensuring the values are accurate and reflect actual operation.
· Maintain the warehouse control system master data ensuring the values are accurate and reflect actual operation.
· Ensure PI count discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
· Drive inventory storage optimisation within the warehouse.
- Previous technical experience of running a warehouse operation.
- A good knowledge & understanding of SAP
- Analytical mind-set & strong data problem solving approach
- Hands on and out on the shop-floor but equally would be able to analyse trends/data.
If you wish to apply for the role, then please forward an up to date CV to be considered.