Internal Communications Specialist (Part Time - 20 hours a week)
Rate: Up to £40p/h Umbrella - Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months
In this role you will create, and manage the delivery of, our client's internal communications strategy and delivery to its local - and global - workforce.
You will develop strong relationships with the senior leadership team and other key stakeholders across the business including HR, Communications and Marketing to help create an inclusive environment where employees feel informed and connected with the work of the organisation and its mission.
This will include establishing and delivering a regular communications rhythm within the business as well as supporting key initiatives such as organisational change, growth and development, and other regular HR activities by creating and coordinating delivery of high quality communications.
- Developing and implementing internal communications plans to support delivery of our client's business strategy and priorities which engage employees and enable them to understand their role in individually and collectively in contributing to that strategy.
- Developing strong relationships with key business stakeholders. Advise on internal communications aims, messages, methods and channels to ensure they are clear, consistent, and targeted for different audiences.
- Create communications content based on Leader's storytelling to convey clear and concise messages.
- Developing communication strategies to support local and global change and transformation programmes.
- Manage and continuously improve our client's communications channels to ensure effective targeting of messages.
- Produce high quality, clear and creative communications tailored to different audiences. Collaborating with stakeholders to provide the communication content based on their input.
- Manage the planning and delivery our client's quarterly All Hands meeting, and any other internal communications events as required.
- Build and foster relationships across business functions to understand requirements and ensure our client's employees are engaged and informed regardless of location.
- Drive overall user adoption and engagement across all existing internal communication tools.
- Own the overall measurement and analytics strategy for all internal communication tools and regularly communicate key metrics to stakeholders and executive leaders.
- Partner with communications colleagues to accomplish key priorities for the function.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field is highly desirable
- Significant experience in Corporate Communications or Executive Communications, ideally in house
- Have an understanding of, and utilise, feedback mechanisms to create a dialogue between the business and its employees.
- Able to work effectively and productively with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Change management experience
- Understanding of various channels of internal communication in a hybrid environment, including with managing an intranet
- Ability to work independently and manages multiple projects and tasks effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
If this role is of interest, please apply and submit your CV for review