Information Security Analyst - Global Semiconductor Company
Hybrid working available, however you will need to be able to commute to Crawley for 2 days per week
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme + Career Progression + Healthcare + Insurances + Savings & Pension Schemes + Other Company Benefits
Are you an Information Security Analyst with looking for an exciting career opportunity within a Global, industry leading business? This role offers fantastic career progression within a company focused on one of the world's most important industries. You will work alongside a global team working to maintain the security of the companies' networks and systems.
This business, originally from Japan, is a market leading Semiconductor company with operations across 7 countries in Europe. Semiconductors are around us all the time in phones, laptops and other everyday electronic devices, and this business provides the means for manufacture for some of the most well-known electronics companies around the world.
- Conduct security assessments and vulnerability testing to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities in the systems and networks.
- Monitor and analyse security logs and alerts to detect and respond to security incidents.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends and technologies to ensure that our security measures are effective.
- Implement and maintain security solutions such as Windows Firewall, BitLocker, and Microsoft Defender ATP.
- Work closely with the Cyber Security team to prevent and detect intrusion.
- Supporting the Companies Information Security training and awareness programme/initiatives.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in relevant subject such as Computer Science, Networking & Infrastructure, Cyber Security or otherwise.
- Knowledge of asset security, communication and networks security, access management, security testing and operations and secure software development.
- Demonstrable experience of obtaining relevant certifications is advantageous.
- Strong Information Systems, Cyber Security and Digital Security awareness.
- Good interpersonal skills - Should be a flexible team player, proactive and have strong communication skills.
If this role sounds like it could be for you please click apply and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.