Indirect Sourcing Lead
Salary Kr550,000-Kr600,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit an Indirect Sourcing Lead to join the procurement function for a global renewable energy production organisation on a permanent basis to help support the manufacture of wind turbines.
The organisation are a global producer of energy from renewable sources and part of their global business is the manufacture of wind turbines. The Indirect sourcing Lead will work closely with assigned Sourcing Manager and business as the local owner for assigned projects. These responsibilities include the execution of indirect sourcing strategies (with focus on Engineering and professional services), driving cash and sourcing operations
Indirect categories include, facilities management, utilities, human resources, technology, R&D, technology.IT, marketing and other professional services.
What will I be doing?
You will become part of a growing team and you will play an important role in the company.:
- Proactively lead the deployment of the global sourcing strategies at the local level to meet overall deflation and productivity objectives
- Execute regional cost reduction projects that support the global projects through contract negotiation, process changes, and implementation of sustainable cost controls, including collaboration with Finance
- Develop and execute long term, local/regional strategies to align with business plans and objectives within various sub-commodities.
- Drive use of Preferred Suppliers and work with Sourcing Leaders and Category Management teams to communicate demand for goods or services not currently addressed by Preferred Suppliers.
What skills do I need to be able to show?
- Excellent sourcing/procurement experience ideally within, Engineering, Quality, or Manufacturing.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong customer service and results oriented mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ERP applications
- Team player & can-do attitude.
- Fluency in Danish, Spanish, Polish or other European language
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and develop supplier relationships
- Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments
- Strong self-starter - ability to deliver outcomes under remote management
- Stakeholder management - ability to successfully influence stakeholders to drive cost-out
What do I get in return?
- Salary up to Kr 550,00 - Kr 600,000 depending on experience
- Pension @ 8%
- Private Medical Cover
- Potential relocation package for the right candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard working and supportive procurement team team during a period of year-on-year growth, working in a unique but highly exciting industry.