Location: Essex / Hybrid
Role Type: Full Time
We are delighted to be supporting a pioneering organization who specialize in the design and manufacture of zero-emission trucks that are built to revitalize urban freight and logistics - optimizing range, cost, driver experience and environmental impact.
Using a system engineering approach, they have developed world-class electric vehicle technology that adheres to the most rigorous of standards to ensure safety, reliability and durability.
Who we are looking for?
We are now on the lookout for the right Indirect Buyer to work collaboratively within the procurement department along the key stakeholders across the business, looking after a multitude of indirect category spend.
This exciting role covers all aspects of indirect procurement from stakeholder brief, supplier identification, through to sourcing and ongoing supplier management.
What will you be doing?
- Own and manage multiple sourcing projects from concept through to delivery
- Aid in the building of a network of reliable vendors and service providers
- Assist in negotiating the best, value-added contracts
- Coordinate research on potential products, vendors and services comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal
The experience you'll bring
- Procurement experience within the Energy, Utilities, Facilities or Power Generation industries
- Good supplier relationship management skills with an understanding of all aspects of supply chain management
- Able to support in the contract management negotiations and manage the end-to-end procurement process of RFI, RFQ, comparative analysis, supplier selection and order creation across a broad range of commodities
- Prior Indirect purchasing experience