Import & Export Administrator
Duration: 18 months
Location: Gloucester - Office Based
Pay: £12.99 - £14.03 per hour PAYE
Our client is a leading global provider of electrical power, integrated avionics and mechanical systems including aerospace propeller and engine systems.
The Import and Export Administrator is responsible for supporting import and export requirements as required by UK Customs, for entry of goods into and out of the UK. This position requires working knowledge and a demonstrated ability to properly navigate and understand U.K. Customs regulation.
The above must be completed within a compliant environment and maintaining the integrity of the Business System.
- Receive and electronically file all Import and Export entry forms, to be Customs Audit ready.
- Upload all C88 entry numbers for IP Transactions into Import Logs
- Assess MSS data monthly and will highlight broker errors
- Undertake 100% Post Entry Audits Checks on all Import and Export Entry documentation.
- Chases up Import & Export Entry documentation not received from brokers
- Requests all non-monetary entry amendments with Brokers
- Reports all monetary errors to senior team member.
- Perform all other Import & Export duties as required in this role.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Prior experience working in Imports in a busy Logistics department
- Must have Aerospace or Aviation Industry experience
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Superior organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Maintain complete and accurate records
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Contribute to departmental improvements
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for review.