£18.88 P/HR PAYE
My client is seeking an experience Hydraulics Fitter to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the output of the cell through the efficient and effective operation of various assembly and testing techniques. Part of a multidisciplinary team, achieving performance measures, continuous improvement and first line maintenance objectives.
- To assemble and test all parts that makes up the Braking System from simple sub-assemblies to complex hydraulic control units.
- To maintain component traceability of all parts throughout the manufacturing assembly process.
- To attend and contribute to Daily Layered Accountability meetings.
- To assess repair retest and or modify production returns.
- To be responsible for the inspection and associated paperwork that support the manufacturing documentation required for that product.
- Ability to work within and contribute to a team type approach of working and participate in the continual improvement process essential for the ongoing development of the cell.
- Linear Transducers
- Load Cells
- Linear controller rams
- Power supplies
- Gouse Meter
- Insulation / resistance / bonding checking
- Dielectric testing
- XY Plotters
- LabView DATA Acquisition software
- Pressure Tranducers
Applicants must be able to highlight their experience in the above. Please apply today!