Job title - PMO Lead (Change Implementation & Adoption)
Location - London / Remote
Rate - PAYE £522.50 / Umbrella £674.47 per day
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 months +
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an experienced PMO Lead to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be for 6 months with a review to be extended.
The overall objective of the Finance on the Cloud initiative is to deliver standardised global processes that leverage a single dataset for reporting, analysis and forecasting - this will be enabled through definition and implementation of revised organisation and operating model for Finance, leveraging investment in data sources and Cloud technology. The Programme is a key initiative for Finance transformation, enabling the implementation of a leaner Finance function supporting actuals and forecast reporting and allowing more time and focus on value creation activities and deliverables.
The role sits within the Change Implementation and Adoption Workstream. The change and implementation activity is to ensure that the change introduced by Finance on the Cloud programme will become fully embedded in all impacted areas so that improved business outcomes and benefits are achieved.
The PMO will: -
- The Programme office specialist is responsible for ensuring cohesive, content rich, fit for audience programme status reporting is in place across the FotC Programme, and that the governance forums established function well and are supported effectively by the Programme office. Specifically, this means the following.
- Ensuring a consistent reporting of FotC Programme scope across all geographies so there is a consistent framework for assessing portfolio risk profile, existing and to be organization, governance
- Coaching individual project Leads and regional Programme Leads to ensure status reports are suitable for a broad and sometimes very senior audience.
- Identify and manage cross project dependencies associated with the regional deployments where a global activity stream needs to be aligned with the regional strategy.
- Developing and providing oversight/ direction to the Delivery Controls and Tools & Standards functions.
- Ensure projects meet internal quality standards.
- Compile senior management reports as needed.
- Build and maintain a searchable and shareable knowledge repository for the programme, with where appropriate access controls around highly confidential or confidential information.
- Develop KPI's for the Programme office to ensure a process of continuous improvement and attainment is in place across the team.
- The quality, consistency and timeliness of all status reporting for the FotC Programme.
- Manage an end to end delivery plan and RAIDs and escalate as appropriate.
- Accept full responsibility for reporting programme deliverables as required.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience working in Finance-related projects essential, specifically within a Change function
- Cloud exposure would be a bonus
- Experience of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders including technology/ technical
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills to all levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and outcome-focused approach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude
- Flexible worker who demonstrates adaptability
- Keeping calm under pressure is a must
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across countries/regions/cultures is essential.
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, contact me on 0161 416 6517/