Job title - Finance Change Project Manager
Location - Park street, London
Rate - PAYE £522.50 / Umbrella £670.47 per day
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 months
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an experienced Finance Change Project Manager to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be for 6 months with a review to be extended.
The successful candidate will have a strong Project Management skill set, had a career working in finance at a Bank and be able to fully engage with stakeholders.
Responsibility includes understanding the vision & objectives of the project, mobilising appropriate stakeholders, building the project plan & monitoring progresses against milestones, set-up the appropriate project governance, escalating risks & issues and mobilising for their prompt resolution, maintain focus along defined priorities, produce along expected frequency the reporting project status with appropriate quality.
The Project Manager is expected to work across two projects under change initiatives, predominantly on one project but also on another.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of project management methodology,
- Strong experience of finance systems, tools & process to support program & project management
- Knowledge of banking activities
- Experience of portfolio management and ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
- Exposure in change and automation projects
- Experience with Project Management frameworks, methodologies and best practice is a must
- Experience of large-scale automation projects in a Banking / Finance environment
- Ability to build relationships across the organisation at different levels, lead communications with large groups and manage senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of multiple Finance functions in a banking environment
- Ability to clarify and translate the business needs into requirements & design options
- Ability to work in large teams across multiple locations
- Ability to mobilise and risk assess
- Strong presentation creation and delivery skills
- Should have eye for detail and problem solving and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with team members / wider business including senior executive management and ability to develop a good rapport in challenging situations
- Able to cope with pressure & tight deadlines
- Assertive, with a positive attitude and an open mind
- CICA, MCA/MBA/BCA/ B.Com/B Tech : (9+ years of post-qualification experience) in a leading accounting firms / financial services sector
- Experience in IT project management
- Experience of portfolio management
- English language
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, contact me on 0161 503 5522 /