Role Title: Transition Lead
Rate: Up to £550 Umbrella Per Day
Location: Hybrid with travel twice per week to Hammersmith and PWC offices in Embankment
Contract: 6 months
This role will play a key role in supporting a global organisation in transitioning to a new HR service delivery model in the context of a HR system implementation. The Transition Lead will be oversee activity to stand up the new HR Operations team within a new HR centre and will drive key components of service transition including training, service rehearsal, service cutover and service hypercare.
Overall Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading key components of the transition of services across HR Operations. This includes: ensuring recruitment is completed to time, training has taken place, service rehearsal is completed and exit criteria is met, support service cutover activity, tracking of Service Transition go/no-go activities and leading service hypercare activity post go-live.
- HR Operations recruitment: Ensure that recruitment team complete hiring and onboarding activity to planned timelines. Coordinate activity for early hires (work shadowing, involvement in testing etc).
- HR Operations training: Work with the change and training team to ensure core training and systems learning is completed to timeline, lead the coordination of HR Operations ways of working sessions and shadowing activity.
- Service Rehearsal: Conduct Service Rehearsal, including identifying and engaging testing nominees, development of scenario day packs, ensuring the technology workstream team prepare the test environment, execution of the service rehearsal day packs and tracking/ resolution of identified defects.
- Service Hypercare: Lead the coordination of service hypercare activity including the deployment of hypercare resources where required.
- Wider programme alignment: ensure that the Service Transition activity is closely aligned to the wider transformation programme. This includes working closely with areas which have key dependencies and working with the key programme stakeholders to report on Service Transition activity (inc. raising any required risks, issues etc).
Key Experience / Skills:
Experience and skills that are required for this role are as follows:
- Background in leading HR Transformation work for global organisations, including an understanding of the key requirements for transitioning between different HR operating models/service delivery models.
- Experience in working on, and aligning across, large-scale global transformation programmes underpinned by a system implementation.
- Experience in standing up new teams and activities in shared service centres, having previously been involved in the recruitment and training of new teams and rehearsal of new services prior to their go live.
- Strong background in project management, with the ability to drive detailed project plans, manage and mitigate risks and report to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with strong capability with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Effective relationship building and collaboration skills, able to build and sustain strong relationships to influence a wide range of stakeholders.
Either apply direct! Or please contact me on /01615035521