Hybrid working available, however you will need to be able to commute to Maynooth a few days per week.
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme + Career Progression + Healthcare + Insurances + Other Company Benefits
Are you in the early stages of your HR career looking for an exciting new position within a Global, industry leading business offering fantastic career progression opportunities and the chance to work on a variety of HR related projects so you can develop a well-rounded HR skillset? You will join a small, welcoming team and support across a range of key areas such as HRIS Systems & Projects, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll and Recruitment
This business, originally from Japan, is a market leading Semiconductor company with operations across 7 countries in Europe. Semiconductors are around us all the time in phones, laptops and other everyday electronic devices, and this business provides the means for manufacture for some of the most well-known electronics companies around the world.
- Support, coordinate & supervise external payroll provider, including processing of data and execution of all payroll reporting for both salaried and hourly paid staff.
- Implementing, maintaining and continuous improvement of HRIS Workday, and other internal HRIS systems.
- Supporting the integrating of our new HR systems and work with IS to integrate with new and existing systems.
- Support the HR Manager in tracking executing and managing the company work permit requirements. Undertaking the role of gatekeeper for all work permit related data.
- Supporting the full life cycle of employees: recruitment, on-boarding, employee data transfer, payroll, off-boarding or letters, remuneration and benefits.
- Supporting all recruitment initiatives, managing agency and university relationships.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree-qualified in HR or related discipline with CIPD qualification being advantageous.
- Strong understanding and detailed knowledge of HRIS with prior Workday experience essential.
- 3+ years' experience in HR Generalist role.
If this role sounds like it could be for you please click apply and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.