Based in: London
Reports to: Senior HR Business Partner
Compensation: Competitive + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Perm
Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We've just completed our Series B funding round, backed by Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we're recruiting now for a HR Coordinator. Interested? Read on to find out more.
The HR Team supports senior leadership in both strategic and operational HR to deliver our company growth and strategic goals. The HR Coordinator will report into the Senior HR Business Partner and will play a key role helping ensure excellence from an operational level in our people policies, processes and technology.
How you'll play your part
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day process delivery and co-ordination of our HR activity. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, responsibilities for this role include:
- Process execution - execute core HR processes across the business, including (but not limited to) onboarding, offboarding, management of people data and our HRIS and continually striving for processes efficiency.
- Onboarding - carry out right to work checks as well as initiating background checks.
- HR contracts and documentation - draft documents and templates including contracts, onboarding and offboarding documentation as well as updating handbooks and policies.
- Point of contact for employee queries including forms and documentation, HRIS, absence and holiday requests and other transactional queries on a day to day basis.
- Benefits administration - support the benefits administration at Genesis including new joiners, existing changes, and benefit renewals.
- Payroll administration - ensure correct data is obtained for new starters to be submitted to the payroll team as well as being correctly updated on the HRIS.
The experience you'll bring
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- An appreciation of HR Best practice
- An understanding of UK employment law
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong MS Office skills
- Experience of HR Database management (We use Cezanne)
- Abilty to communicate HR policy to a wide audience
What a role with Genesis offers
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Plan
- Company Bonus Plan
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
We are technology pioneers with a clear purpose of being the Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) for financial markets - changing IT delivery across the entire industry. We work faster, harder and smarter than the competition so that we can solve some of the biggest and most complex challenges to deliver innovation and digital transformation.
We value every one of our employees and everyone in the company makes a difference. The diversity of our people makes us who we are and we work hard to make everyone feel included, no matter your background. Come join and be part of the Genesis family of pioneers and lets Code Less and Do More!