Role: HR Business Partner
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £19.76/hour PAYE
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an experienced HRBP to lead, facilitate and support our business in the implementation of our unified People Plan. The post holder will provide advice and guidance on ER and IR matters, including an explanation of implications and options related to plans and projects, and providing change management support. A large proportion of the role will be in support of the implementation of CoE related solutions, ranging from resourcing, reward, development, culture and leadership.
We have a strong EDI agenda and are committed to creating a healthy and inclusive workplace for our employees. We've been focusing on improving our culture and taking some very deliberate steps in becoming the business we want to be. We've recently launched our new Purpose and Principles and our HRBPs are championing this in our business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Lead and manage the roll out and management of a HR People Plan and initiatives within a business area
2. Sponsor, lead, drive and ensure the delivery of complex business change projects, ensuring alignment with the People Plan, and realisation of the business objectives.
3. Develop and propose adaptations of HR activity to meet the specific remit of a business or contract, ensure alignment and delivery of HR solutions provided by CoE SME's, People Centre, and 3rd parties.
4. Apply subject matter expertise to the development of policy, process or approached, reflecting external best practice and that add value to the business
5. Ensure the deployment of HR processes to meet the requirements of the area supported, including ensure these are fully implemented and deliver the intended benefit to the business or areas supported
6. Support the development of appropriate skills, knowledge and behaviours across the business to enable managers and employees to achieve business objectives in support of our Purpose and Principles.
7. Compile, present and disseminate business information to line managers, based on effective HR administration services and to inform them of performance issues associated with people
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance