HR and Talent Acquisition Recruiter
8 Month Contract
£31.25 Per Hour
We are looking for a University Recruiting specialist to deliver a world class hiring experience to lead this transformation. This role focuses on executing candidate assessment centers for our apprentice, intern, graduate & MBA hiring events, that deliver an excellent candidate experience; and running an inspiring intern and apprentice program that ensures these talent pipelines have an amazing experience while in the business..
- Campus Sourcing - identify and create innovative candidate pipeline for EMEA.
- Campus Engagement - deliver engaging campus activities that drive interest in graduate and Interns roles.
- Organising and hosting assessment centres - deliver an outstanding candidate experience and close on the highest quality candidates to ensure we hire the best in the market, while delivering feedback to those who do not receive offers from us. Accountable for delivering an excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Execute intern & apprentice programs. Deliver feedback to the business and HR from our intern and apprentice communities on their experiences each cycle, build on this feedback for continual improvement in our program.
- Be trusted advisor with both our business and HR stakeholders on best practice for early in career assessment; build strong connections with key HR, GTA and business stakeholders in the company.
- Ensuring we are growing diversity in our early in career hiring, through diverse talent pipelines and a diverse assessor panel.
- Understand local legal situation about contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination laws, and so on.
- Deep knowledge on local market conditions and competing organisations. Use date generated during the assessment and offer stages to identify market trends and share with your local stakeholders.
- Contribute as a positive member of the Recruiting team, supporting team members and assisting others in their success.
Skills and Experience (Qualifications)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent, and fluent English is required.
- Related recruiting experience (university recruiting experience preferred): passion for placing candidates; significant experience interviewing and closing candidates.
- Program Management experience: deliver and execute internship or similar Early in Career programs.
- Problem solving, cross-group collaboration and cross-country collaboration (both virtually and in person), and oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and sell culture and business initiatives.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often-ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously.
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for recruiting, such as attainment against annual hiring plans, diversity goals, and cost/time-to-hire standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and experience using ATS tools.
For more information please click the APPLY link below.