The HR Advisory job category principally provides support to managers, employees and HR Specialists with enquiries and case management handing off to the specialist areas where required. Additionally provide support to change initiatives, HR activities and projects.
This job will carry out some or all of the following tasks:
- Support people managers and employees in navigating the spectrum of HR Services with coaching and advice to help resolve queries.
- Relationship manage and co-ordinate support for enquiries that touch multiple areas of HR, this may involve co-ordinating multiple HR specialists to resolve issues.
- Support interpretation of policy and procedures.
- Support change activities for managers and HR colleagues around a broad range of HR Processes.
- Give support and encourage customer adoption of HR Systems and tools.
- Support understanding of how HR products and services are received to continuously improve the overall workforce experience by using case and knowledge management tools to identify trends in the questions and challenges colleagues have.
- Identify improvements to make HR services and products (and the supporting policies and processes) even better for the workforce based on data from case and knowledge management tools
- Provide the appropriate level of support for Senior Executives (Global Career Band 0-2) providing end to end co-ordination and quality assurance of queries and transaction resolution.
HR change and redundancy background. Good PM skills. Work closely with internal stakeholders. Coaching managers on discussions. Track employees on their reduncany life cycle. Scope could range from 1 redundancy upto 300. Needs someone strong in stakeholder management. Attention to detail. System used is Service Now. Would also need to pick up BAU requests.
Current team is 50 strong. 15 contractors already in place. Good support mechanism
From a redundancy background. Preference in background from FS, but not essential. Exel experience pivots, project management.
It can feel quite manual so may not be suitable for an HRBP person
6 month contract with extention or perm postion !!!