Job title - HR Advisory Manager
Location - London/Fully remote
Rate - Up to PAYE £357.50 / Umbrella £458.74 per day
Start date - ASAP
Contract - Till 31st December 2022
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisory Manager to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be until 31st December 2022 (12 months).
The HR Advisory job principally provides support to managers, employees and HR Specialists with enquiries and case management handing off to the specialist areas where required. Additionally, provide support to change initiatives, HR activities and projects.
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR systems, ideally experience using ServiceNow and like being hands on whilst juggling multiple administrative tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support people managers and employees in navigating the spectrum of HR Services with coaching and advice to help resolve queries.
- Relationship manage and co-ordinate support for enquiries that touch multiple areas of HR, this may involve co-ordinating multiple HR specialists to resolve issues.
- Support interpretation of policy and procedures.
- Support change activities for managers and HR colleagues around a broad range of HR Processes.
- Give support and encourage customer adoption of HR Systems and tools.
- Support understanding of how HR products and services are received to continuously improve the overall workforce experience by using case and knowledge management tools to identify trends in the questions and challenges colleagues have.
- Identify improvements to make HR services and products (and the supporting policies and processes) even better for the workforce based on data from case and knowledge management tools
- Provide the appropriate level of support for Senior Executives (Global Career Band 0-2) providing end to end co-ordination and quality assurance of queries and transaction resolution.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience using HM systems (ServiceNow)
- Change/Redundancy experience
- CIPD is desirable but not essential
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub: -
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, contact me on 0161 503 5522 /