Jefferson Wells are looking to speak to experienced Health & Safety professionals to join a global defence business on a permanent basis in Rosyth. This role is focused on providing guidance on Health, safety & environmental policies, procedures & standards and ensuring compliance in line with relevant legislation.
This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects, mainly focused on shipbuilding for the military. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders on a variety of sites and will be vital in promoting a positive health & safety culture.
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing health, safety & environmental policies, procedures & standards
- Implementing safety, quality & environmental policies & carrying out risk assessments
- Providing advice & support to operations on applications of safety processes
- Participating in Safety Audits, managing corrective & preventative action
- Supporting on accident investigation
What skills are we looking for?
- HS&E experience in a high risk/hazard industry
- NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- Working knowledge of ISO 18001 & ISO 45001
- Experienced with Accident Investigation
This opportunity will give you exposure to a high-risk environment, for a global business working on some of the worlds most important & challenging projects. Every day is different & you will be instrumental in influencing positive change across a variety of sites/teams, building relationships with key stakeholders for multiple business units.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your application.