The Manpower Group is delighted to be supporting one of the world's leading innovators in the design and development of research and scientific technological equipment.
Always one step ahead with their solutions and services, they are shaping the future of technology and constantly advancing the world of optics and related fields.
Due to internal promotion as well as business growth, we are on the looking for an experienced Head of Supply Chain Management to lead an incredibly talented international Supply Chain Team
As Head of Supply Chain Management, you will be a key member of the leadership team for global supply chain management within the Strategic Business Unit Research Microscopy Solutions, responsible for:
- Operational Buying: Ensuring material supply security for operations of all plants within the manufacturing footprint of Electron Microscopy.
- Commodity Management: Managing the broad supply base for all major commodities (such as mechanics and electronics) regarding supplier performance, spent, savings and delivering input to the global supply chain strategy.
- Supplier Development: Driving the improvement of supplier performance specifically regarding quality of delivered goods and services.
- Processes & Controlling: Development of standardised, efficient processes and controlling systems and implementation accordingly for complete transparency and target achievement.
- Cooperation & Coordination: Ensuring close, constructive collaboration within the Supply Chain Organisation, aimed at the global optimum. Regular alignment with the global SCM leadership team and all internal stakeholders.
- Leadership: Leading, managing and developing your team members in accordance with the company leadership principles.
What are we looking for?
- University degree in Business Administration, Natural Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in the area of supply chain management, production, quality and/or project management
- Competence: Process design and development, project management, technology know-how, understanding of production processes and methods, comprehensive knowledge of SAP and other purchasing relevant IT tools (e.g. EKIS, Jaggaer, Celonis)
- Core Skills: Leadership, Communication, Management, Prioritisation, Strategic Thinking, Negotiation
Immediate interview available for the right individual!