Head of Project Management
£85,000 - £99,000 + 15% Bonus
My client is one of the 5 largest contract manufacturing pharmaceutical organisations in the world, currently looking to employ a Head of Project Management. This is a once in a career opportunity to utilise your project management experience in a highly strategic and commercially focused position.
From early stages development to commercial manufacturing, my client support customers in bringing cutting edge technologies and innovative pharmaceutical products to the market.
The Head of Project Management will take responsibility for the full life-cycle implementation of key projects. You will have strong experience of strategic thinking and will take ownership of the Strategic Road-map for the site. The ideal candidates will have excellent leadership qualities and people-skills which are essential in order to engage and influence.
What do I need to do the role?
- Proven management experience in a PMO environment.
- Degree Qualified or equivalent experience
- Commercial Project Management background
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking.
- Excellent Communication Skills
What else do I need to know?
- Willing to travel globally on occasion.
- Excellent Benefits Package