Group Financial Controller
Location: Coventry - (3 days a week in the office and remotely working)
Duration: 6 months
Up to £500 per day - (PAYE)
My client is looking for an experienced financial controller with strong technical skills and an understanding of internal financial control environments. Manage the Group's current external reporting requirements and migration to a SOX equivalent internal control framework.
- Production of Group consolidated financial information for external reporting.
- Management of process for preparation of UK company statutory accounts and consolidated US GAAP financial information.
- Provide technical guidance to sites, product groups and divisions.
- Responsibility for maintenance of, and compliance with, Group accounting policies and procedures manual.
- Manage the initial launch of a project to implement a SOX compliant control framework across the Group.
- Ad-hoc projects - including support of transition activities arising from the Group's proposed acquisition.
- Qualified Accountant
- US GAAP experience
- Wide experience of implementing/maintaining a strong financial control environments
- SOX experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and prioritise duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Hands-on approach but with the ability also to stand back and see the bigger picture
If you are interested in the role the please forward your CV to