Graduate NPI Engineer
This highly successful multi-national company, who are the engineering industry-leaders in their field, are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated graduate to join their team as an NPI Engineer.
As a Graduate NPI Engineer you will support the introduction of new product developments into existing/newly commissioned infrastructure.
- Be the main point of contact between the Volume Manufacturing team and the New Product Development Team
- Ensure the smooth transition of new product developments and product care into volume series production
- Continuously review best practices and implement learnings accordingly
- Be a key decision-maker in the NPI process
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent communication skills - you will be the liaison between a range of stakeholders
- Proactive and motivated attitude
- Comfortable with bi-monthly travel to Europe
- Higher Engineering degree (Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Physics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years' industry experience with NPI in an engineering environment (electrical, mechanical, electronic, etc)
- Confident and proactive with improving introduction methodologies
- Experience using continuous improvement methods to optimise development/production handovers (Lean, 3P, DFM, DMA, etc.)
Cambridgeshire is a picturesque area that blends rich historical heritage with thriving innovation, offering a perfect balance of scenic beauty and vibrant opportunities for graduate professionals seeking a dynamic work-life experience.
What else do you need to know?
- This is an on-site role with potential hybrid options
- This role involves occasional travel around the UK as well as overnight stays in Europe
- All training will be provided
- Standard benefits include: Flexible working, 25 days paid holiday + Bank holidays, 8.5% company pension contribution, Bupa Healthcare, and more.
If you believe this could be the next step in your career, submit your CV now! We are more than happy to answer any questions and support you wherever possible!