Funding Compliance Specialist (Admin) - 3 Month Contract
Birmingham - Hybrid 2/3 Days in Office
Inside IR35 - £30 Per Hour - 37.5 Hour week
To provide administration for the delivery of Accredited Learning programmes. Ensuring funding contracts are adhere to, whilst maintaining clear audit trails and supporting audit visits. Dealing with highly confidential personal information in the appropriate professional manner.
The processing of learner data throughout the programme life. This will include new starts, changes during the programme, learner breaks, withdrawals and completions and ensuring that clear audit trails are maintained. Maintaining learners paper files and archiving data. The claiming, receipting and distribution of certificates from sites, in accordance with written processes and ensuring audit trails are maintained. Ensuring accurate and timely data is submit to the funding bodies in accordance with timescales stipulated. Working to agreed SLA's with a high level of accuracy.
Administrative support is provided to the Apprenticeship Delivery Team and also working with the Apprentice Quality Assurance Team to identify and resolve issues or areas of potential non-compliance and work in partnership with the LOBs to ensure successful programme delivery.
*Strong Data Admin and Audit experience is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities include;
- Create, process and maintain learner records for the e2e learner journey
- Ensuring funding contracts are adhered to and all mandatory paperwork/records are completed in accordance with specific funding and awarding body guidelines
- Submit accurate and timely data to the funding bodies in accordance with timescales stipulated
- Register learners with awarding body
- Claim, receipt and distribute certificates in accordance with written processes, resolving any queries arising.
- Contribute to upgrades of funding systems
- Obtain ULNs for ESFA funded learners, resolving any exceptions to ensure compliance with funding body requirements
- Book Initial assessments and Functional Skills/ESW/CoreSkill as per programmes, maintaining completion records and resolving any queries to aid this
- Work in partnership with Openreach to ensure successful programme delivery
- Support ADT with Inductions
- Strong Data Admin experience
- Audit Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite