Role: FP&A Analyst
Duration: 9 months
Rate: up to £45/hour
This will be part of the Finance team supporting the Cheltenham Power Distribution & Controls business. The role would centre around the FP&A part of our finance team to forecast & drive revenue & profit growth and strong cash conversion.
The ideal candidate should have experience of working in a medium-large corporate environment, have experience of working in FP&A/analyst roles, be comfortable with large data sets, be able to use excel well and ideally experienced working in a manufacturing and/or engineering environment.
You would be a core part of the FP&A & Commercial Finance team. Common areas of responsibility would include, but not be limited to:
* Support the FP&A team to produce short, medium & long term forecasting for all areas of the business.
* Partnering with business teams to drive execution against those results and maximise returns
* Support the monthly closing process, including any reporting and analysis to the business and to corporate teams
* Engage with a broad range of Finance teams, including other CoEs, business partners and on occasion operational teams in order to ensure a timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close
* Analysis and reporting of key leading and lagging indicators of our revenue including order book intake, order cover, sales arrears etc
* Presentation of results where required
* Governance of the operating cost framework of the site, including designing any processes where required
Qualifications / requirements:
* Degree qualified or relevant work experience
* Fully qualified professional accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/QBE) with experience in a large company
* Strong understanding of P&L, balance sheets and cash flow statements
* FP&A / analytical experience in a large corporate environment
* Strong/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance