I am working with a really exciting ad-tech start-up who are seeking a Financial Planning Analyst to join the FP&A team due to growth. Their product is already used by millions of people monthly and they have a very aggressive growth plan to maximise this over the course of the year.
You will report into the Senior FP&A Manager and play a big part in analysing financial and operational data, whilst to build vast data bases and reports for Senior Management.
- Business partner across departments to provide supportive insight to key stakeholders. This will include senior management, heads of departments and other key leadership figures.
- Assist with preparing financial and strategic plans for individual departments and the wider organisation.
- Proactively identify issues at early stages.
- Support with interpreting financial and non-financial metrics and share information to enable the business to grow according to our core values and strategic outlook.
- Assist with creating financial models to predict growth and forecast performance.
- Assist with analysing previous budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain discrepancies.
- Analysing past financial performance, preparing competitor analysis, and examining market trends along with commentary for management.
- Assist with evaluating new and existing projects, investments, and assets to determine their validity and appraise their value.
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team and to business partners in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points.
In terms of you..
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified
- Good experience within Financial Analysis, budgets and forecasting.
- Experience within tech or SAAS is highly desired.
- Confident and articulate - able to present well to senior stakeholders
- Experience with visualisation tools
- Experience in Xero is desirable
- M&A experience / financial modelling / Due Diligence highly desired
If you'd like to find out more please apply with your CV and we can schedule a call.