Finance / Commercial Analyst
Remote working - occasional travel
Until end of Jan 2022 - view to extend
My client is looking for Finance professional, with high level competence in financial modelling and speed in converting that content to presentation and walk-through with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Finance / Commercial Modelling is a must
- PNL's, Cash flows, Business Cases
- Accounting background
- Degree level education, preferably in a numerate discipline
- Strong commercial acumen, highly numerate, experience of financial analysis
- Able to undertake qualitative analysis to identify then convert themes into meaningful and tangible outputs
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work at a fast pace to tight deadlines on important issues, often on their own initiative without close supervision
- Demonstrable experience of producing high quality communications and presentational material for senior audiences
- Outstanding oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders up to and including Board members, strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of either strategy, commercial, M&A, finance, commercial project management, policy/regulation, or energy economics
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV.