A leading Financial Services business are seeking a Commercial Forecasting and Analysis Specialist to join the team, to act as a Senior finance business partner to the Operations function leading on the preparation of financial forecasts, analysis and modelling from senior management and Executive Committee.
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting process ensuring a cohesive planning cycle and support the business in making key strategic decisions
- Provide finance support in preparing and reviewing Operations business cases, providing commercial acumen and challenge. Help to support and track the 5 year strategic plan & embedding it into the budget
- Prepare insightful and clear commentary using Activity Base Costing methodology to ensure the key messages are clearly articulated to senior management.
- Prepare reporting and analysis for Monthly Board Reviews, including analysis on Operational performance such as Call Reasons data, Cost allocations methodology, Fixed vs. Variable cost analysis
- Accountable for month end process, which will provide review; challenge and interpretation of all material variances against plan and prior year to ensure Group Board, Cost Centre Managers and the Finance team have a full understanding of the value drivers.
- Development of reporting and metrics to support the running of the functions
- Ensure that all data is update to date and managed within Anaplan and that the system and modelling is continuously monitored, maintained and updated
- Be a qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have experience supporting cost management areas
- Financial Services experience is highly beneficial, yet not essential
- Have strong financial modelling skills and experience in presenting to Senior stakeholders
- Able to form strong relationships across the business
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic and hands on environment
If you'd like to find out more about the opportunity, please apply with your CV and we can schedule a call to discuss.