£390 Per Day
IR35 - Inside
Duration - 6 months with potential to extend
Location - Osterley/Hybrid 2/3 days a week
* Responsible for consolidation and reporting of performance of Cash for the LRP and Budget
* Support the SFM on the LRP process across our markets, preparing timely, accurate & highly synthesised information for the Group Director & CFO
* Leads in Cash taskforce project management for working capital forecasting improvement and rolling out best practise across the Group
* Co-ordinates cash re-forecasts for communication to the Group Director and Comcast (parent company) & feeds into Comcast data requirements & analysis.
* Supports Adhoc analysis requests across capex, working capital and NCF for the Group Director & CFO.
* A champion for automation and process improvement, leveraging the HQ planning tool (Anaplan) to drive efficiency, always seeking ways to make things more efficient whilst maintaining accuracy
* Excels at partnering with stakeholders across all markets, working closely with the market teams to ensure we have robust processes in place to report financial results with analysis that is well understood
* Prioritises work effectively, enabling the delivery of high-quality work at pace to the Senior Leaders within Group FP&A, leveraging wider market resources as required.
* Works closely with controllership to improve & maintain a strong control environment & processes.
* Can prioritise effectively, and work in a fast paced and cross- matrix environment.
* Is the subject matter expert on the drivers of working capital & capex for long term performance.
* Provides Leadership to the immediate team, establishing a positive and inclusive working environment that contributes to success. Can allocate resource across the team to meet deliverables
* Acts as a leader amongst the wider team - provides visible leadership, gives clear direction, leads from the front
* Ensures output is accurate and timely, escalating blockers to delivery as appropriate
* Team members to have clear objectives. Holds career development and performance conversations with the team and ensures appropriate focus areas and career development plans are in place
* Promotes a culture where existing practices and processes are challenged and improved upon
* Supports the Group FP&A People Plan