Jefferson Wells are interested in speaking with experienced Qualified Accountants to join a global Pharmaceutical business as a Financial controller on a permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for financial management, reporting & planning to achieve company objectives, whilst maintaining full compliance with regards to statutory & company standards.
The business are happy to be flexible and offer plenty of flexibility around what hours you work as well as where you work. You will need to be fairly local but will only be expected to work 1 day in the office or 2 maximum during busy periods.
What will I be doing?
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Statutory Accounting
- Monthly & Quarterly financial & management reporting
- Cash flow management
- Capex Accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Stakeholder management
What are we looking for?
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified (ideally 5+ years PQE)
- Experience in statutory & management accounting
- Up to date knowledge of accounting regulations (GAAP/IFRS)
- Manufacturing sector experience is a nice to have
- Line management experience desirable
This is a great opportunity to work for a global business who are expanding rapidly in the next 3-5 years, so there is real potential for this role to develop and eventually you will be tasked with building your own team. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply and one of the team will be in touch.