Role: Finance Analyst
Location: Brentford / Hybrid - 3 days on-site per week
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £475/day - Inside IR35
Supporting the Mobile Finance team with key project work (including Anaplan implementation) as well as other BAU processes
The Mobile Team will shortly be undertaking the implementation of Anaplan as a key forecasting tool. This role will act as the key point person for liaising with the team building the Anaplan tool, as well as leading on testing and ensuring the tool meets the requirements.
Alongside this, the Analyst will also support the team with BAU processes and ad hoc queries / projects as they arise.
* Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Experience working with Anaplan / other system implementations is highly desirable
* Ability to analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Accounting qualification not required (but may be helpful) but candidate should be numerical and have sufficient financial knowledge to be comfortable working in a finance team
* Bachelor's degree required.