Title: Finance Manager
Duration: 3 Months
Rate: £441 p/day PAYE
The successful candidate will be providing support across the team and is likely to perform a number of roles over the assignment:
- Manage financial processes for a group of accounts
- You will get involved in supporting the accounts managing the month-end close process (actuals and forecast) for projects and services, liaising with both PMO and Account Managers.
- You will consolidate and report the financial performance, including forecasting and variance analysis, of the group of accounts.
- Ensure reliable and timely monthly reporting of Actuals and Forecasts
- Provide the Management with valuable analysis on variances and risks
- Prepare and present monthly reporting packs
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivable process within the Accounts
- Drive improvements and efficiencies in the current accounting and back office process
- Raise financial and commercial awareness throughout the business through training and sharing best practice
- Support other projects that cut across the CIS UK Finance Team
What you bring:
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible and collaborative, you have the ability to influence others and have a proven track record in a similar environment.
You prioritize and organize your own work and for others to deliver to agreed deadlines whilst sharing your substantial experience in own area with them. Constantly striving to improve processes and practices, you consider 'the bigger picture' when making decisions.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent via experience.
- Expert proficiency in spoken and written English
- Background in outsourced IT services or similar environments, preferably with project accounting experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, must be credible with senior management.
- Experience of preparation of all aspects of financial information
- Able to prioritise and organise own work, to deliver to agreed deadlines.