Title: Finance Manager
Duration: Contract ends in July 2022
Location: Bristol (2-3 days required onsite)
Rate: £350-400 p/day inside IR35
Your main responsibilities is to help with the Finance restructure project moving from Oracle to Sap. Experience in consolidation and process improvements would be excellent.
- You'll be a subject matter expert, owning the published results and relationships with key stakeholders for one area of our regulatory reporting.
- You'll own the revenue calculation and cost attribution methodologies that we use to generate results in your specialist area. Sometimes these are directed by Ofcom, so we'll rely on your expert knowledge of Ofcom's detailed directions.
- You'll write analytical commentary to explain the key drivers of our results both internally and for publication.
- You'll lead on changing our methodologies. We require concise, clear documentation that'll allow all stakeholders to understand and approve the changes you're making.
- You'll build relationships with colleagues across company. We'll rely on you to obtain approval from senior-level colleagues representing your area before we can publish results.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with post-qualified experience
- Strong analytical skills, as you'll need to be comfortable analysing large datasets to understand the impact of complex methodologies
- Great communication skills to explain your work to non-subject matter experts
- Strong understanding of core Microsoft Excel techniques, and experience with other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in Altrix would be a bonus