Finance Business Partner
Location - Ansty Park - Coventry
Contract - 6 months
Attractive day rate
My client is looking for a Finance Business Partner who will be the main point of contact between finance and manufacturing facility within the Braking Systems Division (BSD). You will manage business partnering with manufacturing at both Ansty Park and the Carbon facility nearby.
Other responsibilities will be to maintain the costing records to support inventory valuation and reporting at period close.
- Manage the preparation of monthly inventory reconciliations in line with group accounting policies
- Maintain the costing records within SAP for two plants
- Support Program Management with costing analysis on key platforms
- Support the monthly reporting through the site tracking centre metrics
- Manage the preparation of quarterly excess and obsolete inventory in line with group accounting policies
- Monitor & review operational scrap & order variances.
- Produce the monthly variance application calculation in
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the manufacturing function
- Provide input into the weekly inventory forecast
Skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Knowledge and experience of operating under US GAAP and SOX
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining compliance with group accounting policies
- Self-motivated and proactive, identifying issues and opportunities for improvement and driven to implement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent, well-organised, detail orientated and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and prioritise duties with minimal supervision
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Blackline is a plus
- Experienced user of SAP is required
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment
Should you be interested in the role, then please apply with CV to