Senior Finance Business Partner: Technical
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire (office based)
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are delighted to be supporting a true Industry pioneer with the appointment of an experienced Finance Business Partner, on a full time, permanent basis.
Leaders in their Sport - Respect. Innovation. Determination. Excellence are the values this business is built on!
Who are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for an adaptable and forward-looking Finance Business Partner to provide support and business challenge predominantly to the Technical departments. This role is key in supporting the Finance Team on their journey to becoming a World Class Finance function, adding real value to the business by providing insight to support decision making.
This is a replacement following internal promotion and a real opportunity to partner with one of the largest departments within the business.
What will you be doing?
- Partnering with the Cost Centre Managers within the Design Engineering team
- Providing regular analysis and insight to senior managers
- Month end close activities
- Review and challenge of capex requests
- Modelling of FIA Financial Regulations
- Internal reporting
The experience you'll bring
- CIMA / ACCA qualified
- 3+ years PQE in Finance Business Partnering
- Ability to build and maintain excellent cross functional working relationships
- Effective communication to be able to take complex financial information and present it at an appropriate level to non-financial colleagues
- Experience of SAP
- Competitive package
- Generous bonus
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Cover
- Mercedes company car lease scheme
- 25 days holiday
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant facilities
If you feel this role is for you, apply today with your CV for a confidential conversation