Jefferson Wells are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a global Defence & Engineering business on a permanent basis, reporting into the Head of Finance. This is a role focused on reporting, modelling & continuous improvement of processes, with a focus of stakeholder engagement. Whilst we are looking for a technically gifted analyst, the ideal person will also be a strong communicator, especially when dealing with non-finance colleagues.
This role is perfect for someone who is ACCA/CIMA Part qualified or a finance graduate, with a strong background in Financial Analysis. We will also be happy to hear from management accountants who have exposure to analysis & financial modelling as well so if this sounds like you, look no further.
What will you be doing?
- Producing accurate budgets, forecasts & supporting analysis
- Providing information to Senior finance & non finance management to contribute to improved business performance and to understand issues & discrepancies
- Continuous improvement of processes, modelling & reporting, including challenging current processes
- Liaising with Audit teams to ensure accurate reporting of financial information
What are we looking for?
- Working towards ACCA/CIMA or AAT/Degree qualified with analysis background
- Highly competent in the use of Excel
- Experience of month end processes, specifically balance sheet & month end reporting
- Clear communicator with ability to simplify financial information for nonfinance stakeholders
- Experience of ERP systems (SAP ideally)
This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant who wants to progress their career and use their technical & interpersonal skills to make a real impact on the business performance, whilst also building strong relationships across the business with a variety of senior stakeholders.
As this role will typically suit someone who is going through their studies, we do offer study support, however wont hold it against you if you don't plan on pursuing these qualifications. If this sounds like you, then please apply and one of the team will be in touch.