Field Service Specialist - Oil Tools
A global, leading Oil & Energy engineering company is expanding their Field Service base in Aberdeen. We're looking for an Field Service Specialist with a focus on Oil Tools to work on offshore installations globally.
- Attend on/offshore installations as instructed to install and operate oil tool equipment and associated tooling as required for the job at hand. Including but not limited to: Wellheads, subsea tree's, completions & connectors.
- Attend and participate in Extended Factory Acceptance Testing (EFAT); System Integration Testing (SIT) / Site Receipt Testing (SRT)
- Complete as applicable daily reporting, input to end of well reports.
- Complete Field Service Orders (FSO) and Competence before demobilisation and ensure that the customer has reviewed and signed the FSO applicable to the task.
- Provide accurate maintenance and spares usage feedback throughout task.
- Investigate and diagnose any deficiency which may impede efficient installation and take the appropriate corrective action to resolve the situation.
- Provide the customer's representative with sufficient information and guidance to ensure safe and correct task completion.
- Decommission and/or rig down and organise shipping of test equipment, spares or any excess equipment back to the facility.
- Assist with training, mentoring and competence development of personnel as required both onshore and offshore.
- Operational field service background with proven oil industry experience essential.
- Qualification in mechanical/hydraulic and/or electrical trade skills
- Possess experience in relevant technical competencies.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.