Field Service Specialist
A global-leading Oil & Energy firm is rapidly expanding their field base engineering division.
Responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers, the Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage risk during service delivery.
Others tasks include the installation, retrieval, commissioning and maintenance of Surface Wellhead and Tree Systems as well as ancillary equipment.
- Provide Support/Installation/Run SIT on Surface Trees and Wellheads when required.
- Ensure safe, timely and compliant operations at the well site, job location or plant, including rig-up and rig-down of equipment and installation of products.
- Provide general technical direction and assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair, logistic support, and installation of products
- Document product and service non-conformances in the field via the Quest & Intouch reporting systems within prescribed timelines.
- Decommission and/or rig down and organise shipping of test equipment, spares or any excess equipment back to the facility.
- Provide Field Service management with complete and prompt information regarding status of programs, customer problems, failures, trends, and climate.
- Provide technical assistance through on-site guidance and training in proper operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of assigned programs and ground support equipment, including the use and proper interpretation of data and technical instructions.
- Submit customer and service reports, timesheets and participate in job debrief.
- Review reported malfunctions and identify / analyze any undesirable trends
- Complete Digital Field Service Orders (FSO's) and Online Competency Checklists before demobilisation and ensure that the customer has reviewed and signed the FSO/Competence Checklists applicable to the task.
- Qualification in mechanical engineering to SVQ level 4 or ONC Mech. Eng, HNC or HND, or Technical Bachelors/Ordinary Degree.
- Qualifications can be offset by Accredited Prior experience, or a defined ability to learn and further ones development.
- Previous relevant offshore experience desirable.
- Report writing skills are essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
- PC skills to include general Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.