Field Service Engineer
£40K - £45K (D.O.E)
Are you ready to join a supportive and collaborative team as Field Service Engineer with a pioneering global leader in Metrology solutions? Then look no further!
As a leading manufacturer of Metrology solutions, this company provides unparalleled expertise, cutting-edge technology, and a commitment to excellence, shaping the future of industries like automotive, aerospace, engineering, and medical technology.
What You'll Do:
As a Field Service Engineer, you will provide comprehensive installation, servicing, calibration, and breakdown support for Coordinate Measurement and X-ray systems at customer sites.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Installation and commissioning of new or relocated CMMs and X-ray systems.
- Onsite response to customer machine breakdowns.
- Remote support for customers dealing with machine issues.
- Communication with customers to address and resolve issues.
- Problem highlighting, escalation, and liaison with office/stores for spare parts ordering.
What We're Looking For:
- HNC/Bachelor's degree or higher in an engineering discipline e.g. Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic etc.
- Experience with metrology equipment (at university and/or in industry)
- Positive 'can do' and proactive attitude
- Curious, self-driven, and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Full National Driving Licence
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge or familiarity with CMMs, X-ray systems
What Else You Need to Know:
- Full training on products, systems, and processes is provided alongside continuous professional development
- This role is primarily based in the Midlands but may occasionally require travel around the UK/EU
- Company Car provided
- Incredible benefits package that includes: Private Healthcare, 8% Company Pension Contribution, Lifestyle Benefits, and more!
If you are ready to play a pivotal role in transforming the Metrology Solutions landscape, submit your application now! We are more than happy to answer any questions and support you wherever possible!