Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance
Are you a facilities/maintenance professional looking for a new role with future career progression and the opportunity to work on long term innovative projects? This role offers the chance to work for a leading global provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Working in a supportive team you will also be responsible for providing maintenance support within their state-of-the-art facilities by way of planned preventative conservation as well as all reactive works.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance ensuring prompt follow up with stakeholders. This may entail working with approved contractors to arrange for them to come to site to conduct the work and managing them whilst on site.
- Carry out day-to-day reactive repair and maintenance tasks across all buildings where required and within individual competence.
- Complete and stay current with all required Q & HSE training and risk reporting.
- Assist the SHTC Facilities Manager with longer term projects (e.g. building moves / shop floor fit-outs etc.)
- Be part of the site's Emergency Response Team - be prepared to attend occasional out-of-hours call outs
Experience & Exposures:
- Good basic education (minimum GCSE Grade C English & Math's)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Ability to manage time effectively with exceptional communication skills
- Previous facilities maintenance experience (within a manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential)
- Basic health and safety knowledge (IOSH or NEBOSH) as well a recognised electrical qualification such as to IEE wiring regulations/Part P Electrical Safety would both be advantageous to an application
If this role is of interest, please apply or if you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me on or give me a call on 01172840431.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assumethat your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.